Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gory Musicals? I'm In!!!!


I have to admit, this amuses me greatly. I carry in my car at all times the complete scores to no less than 10 musicals. I have a nice collection of extremely gory horror films to boot. I won't even begin to mention my almost encyclopedic knowledge of serial killers. Is it worth pointing out that my neighbor would likely describe me as "Quiet, nice, pretty much kept to himself"?

Appy polly loggies for the lack of updates of late, both here and on Bonez. Had a rough week at work, thanks to our beta schedule and then had to deal with a crash, to boot. I got the computer sorted out. She's gonna need a new hard drive, but I should be able to keep her alive and breathing for another month or two. I have some fun ideas for Bonez. Hope to get them up in the next day or two. Tomorrow is the premiere of Diary of the Dead. :)

No comments: